- Easy to use
- Internal & External
- No wetting of tiles required when fixing
Coverage: 0.88 meter square per kg
A thin-bed cement-based adhensive for fixing of ceramic floor, wall tiles and mosaics. It has been specially formulated for use over sand / cement render. PYE FIX suitable for internal and external fixing of ceramic tiles, mosaic and similar tiles to most surface such as concrete, blockwork, brickwork and plaster.
Directions for use:
1. Ensure all surfaces to be tiled are clean, sound, dry and free from greasy, loose or flaking materials.
2. Add one (1) volume of water to two (2) volumes of PYE FIX and mix to produce a thick creamy mortar. Use mix within one hour.
3. Apply PYE FIX at a thickness of approximately 3mm using a notched trowel or plastic spreader comb to the surface to cover no more than 1/2 square meter at a time.
4. Firmly press dry tiles into position and leave adhensive to dry and cure for a minimum of 4 to 6 hours (depanding on conditions) before grouting tiles joints with PYE GROUT.
1pcs x PYE FIX 1kg