- High initial tack
- Ready mixed, easy to use
- Installation and clean-up is simple
- Good residual tack
- Long working time, repositioning is possible
- Low odor and low VOC
- Environmentally friendly
VT-780 Vinyl Adhesive is a high-strength, water-based, and easy-to-spread adhesive designed for installing vinyl floor coverings like vinyl planks, vinyl sheets, vinyl tiles etc. onto most types of subfloor surfaces. The adhesive will become tacky and is able to grab resilient vinyl floors, easing installation works especially when the subfloor is not 100% even.
1. Substrate must be smooth, flat, clean, dry and free of moisture and alkali. Remove dirt, wax, grease, paints, oils, sealer, curing compounds and all foreign matter that would interfere with proper adhesion.
2. Fill all cracks, holes and low spots with a polymer modified, cementitious patching and levelling compound.
3.Highly porous concrete or timber subfloors should be sealed with primer to facilitate adhension.
4. The adhesives should not be used in extremely hot or cold conditions (i.e. below 8'C or above 35'C)
1. Apply an even coat of adhesive to the subfloor using trowel.
2. Lay the vinyl onto the adhesive once it becomes tacky (in 30-60 minutes) to ensure excellent bonding strength after cured. It can remain tacky for a long period of time, can continue the installation even on the second day.
3. Press vinyl evenly with roller to ensure complete contact between vinyl and subfloor.
4. Adhesive must be left to set overnight (min. 12 hrs.) before exposing to traffic. Do not wash or strip floor for 5 days after in stallation.
~Remove wet adhesive residue with a clean, white cloth dampened with soapy water.
~Use mineral spirits for dried adhesive residue, following warnings on the container.
1 tin x VT-780 1kg