Shelf Life: 12 month
VT-760 Wood and parquet adhesive is a water based, non-toxic, and non-corrosive adhesive that is excellent for wood bonding application. It is features quick setting, superior bonding strength and bond variety of porous substrates. It is specially formulated to obtain superb resistance to plasticizer migration thus able to bond PVC effectively at the same time provides adequate water and alkali resistance.
Parquet installation or repair
1. Apply the adhesive uniformly onto one surface.
2. Spread sufficient amounts of adhesive with a trowel in an area that can be covered within 60-90 minutes.
3. Place together the surfaces while adhesive is still wet.
4. Joint surfaces must be held together for at least 36 hours. Clamping for furniture parts, or weights for flooring, are required.
5. Proper ventilation within the room is required.
Not for outdoor use.
When not in use, keep the adhesive container tightly closed to prevent thickening. Thickening of the adhesive will cause difficulty in spreading the adhesive.